When preparing for an examination is important one knows what he or she is expecting. The steps below is for all 2019 JAMB candidates who will be taking part in the upcoming Joint Admission and Matriculation Board – Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME) 2019/2020 exercise.2. Once you LOG IN you would see your Name on the right side of the screen.
1. Type in your JAMB Registration Number into the Text Box and click on LOG IN.
3. At the bottom of the screen you can see the questions you have answered and the ones you have not answered. So it is better to skip questions you find difficult to answer or questions that will take more of your time.
4. The timer shows how many minutes you have left to complete a subject. For instant the picture below shows that the candidate has 58 minutes left to finish up that subject.
Note: When to Alert the invigilator.
- If your name is not correctly spelled.
- your picture is not showing.
- Your subjects are not correct.
You can watch the JAMB CBT Examination Guide video tutorial.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the first thing to do when I get to my examination centre?
The first thing to do is your Biometric verification which involves the thumb printing and verification of your bio data. You will be guided on this by the invigilators or supervisor.
How Many Questions Am I expected to Answer During JAMB CBT Exam?
You will be expected to answer 180 questions. 60 questions will be set in Use of English and 40 questions in each of the other three (3) subjects, bringing the total number to 180.
How many hours is the exam for?
The examination is for two hours.
When does my time start counting?
Your time starts counting after you have clicked on “start.”
What Happens If I fail to Submit My Exam Before The Time Finishes?
The computer submit your answers automatically.
Can I Edit Or Change My Answers After Selection?
Yes you can.
Can I skip questions and come back to it?
Yes you can skip questions that will take your time and come back to it.
Challenges you are likely to face with the system.
When your system is misbehaving call on the invigilator or you log out and login again.
Note: CCTVs are at every corner, make sure you behave well in order for your result not to be seized.
Click here to view letslearn.ng practice questions.