When preparing for an examination is important one knows what he or she is expecting. The steps below is for all 2019 JAMB candidates who will be taking part in the upcoming Joint Admission and Matriculation Board – Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME) 2019/2020 exercise.
1. Type in your JAMB Registration Number into the Text Box and click on LOG IN.
2. Once you LOG IN you would see your Name on the right side of the screen.
3. At the bottom of the screen you can see the questions you have answered and the ones you have not answered. So it is better to skip questions you find difficult to answer or questions that will take more of your time.
4. The timer shows how many minutes you have left to complete a subject. For instant the picture below shows that the candidate has 58 minutes left to finish up that subject.
Note: When to Alert the invigilator.
- If your name is not correctly spelled.
- your picture is not showing.
- Your subjects are not correct.
You can watch the JAMB CBT Examination Guide video tutorial.
Click here to view letslearn.ng practice questions.