3D modelling is the process of developing a mathematical representation of any three-dimensional surface of an object via specialized software.
CATIA V5R19 Computer Aided Design (CAD) helps analyze, validate and document products utilized throughout the complete product life cycle. This course is focused on training Engineers, Technologist, and Innovators on CATIA V5 by expanding their skills and techniques to further utilize advanced features of the CAD system.
This course consists of multiple modules that are structured in a pedagogical sequence, covering the Sketcher, Part, Wire-frame and Surfaces, Assembly, Drafting, and Stress Analysis workbenches of CATIA V5.
Learning on the module will be project based where you will be assigned to model a part while the instructor guides your learning.
- First, every module is covered and they begin with a section that provides a detailed explanation of the commands and tools in CATIA V5R19.
- Next, the command section is followed by tutorials that are created using these commands. This approach allows you to use the text initially as a learning tool and then later as reference material.
- Lastly, you will work on specific projects that show the preferred method of application of CATIA V5R19 for your job requirements.
Perquisites Being able to use a computer is a prerequisite for completing the projects in this course.Technical Drawing knowledge can be helpful but not a perquisite to learn this course, no worries if you don’t know or have forgotten.
COURSE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Create and edit surfaces
- Create and edit assemblies
- Prepare CAD drawings of Parts and Assemblies
- Create and edit Wire-frame and Surface
- Draft, edit and Section drawings