Steps for 2019 JAMB PIN Payment Process by Candidates.
- One cell (mobile) number can be used by one candidate only. The
Cell phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to the
Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2019 Application/Examination
- Candidate sends his/her name [Surname, First Name & Middle Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all
- A Profile Code is received by the candidate on the same telephone number
- The candidate presents the Profile Code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate
- The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT.
For 2019 JAMB Payment and Registration Process click here.
To know how to reset Pin click here.
To know how to obtain e-pin click here
Click here to get the pdf 2019 Jamb e-brochure.
To get past question and answers (Testprep) click here.
Note you don’t need jamb profile to register.