The Examination board has officially released the long awaiting Nov/Dec General Certificate Examination result on 14th Dec, 2017.
First, purchase a NECO Result Checking scratch before proceeding to check the result online.
A simple guided steps is listed below on how to check your NECO result.
To begin, go to the NECO result checking portal http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/
- Step 1: Select your Examination Type i.e. Nov/Dec
- Step 2: Select your Year of Examination i.e. 2017
- Step 3: Enter the Result checking scratch card PIN number in the required column.
- Step 4: Enter your Examination Number.
- Step 5: Click on “Check My Result” button to access your 2017 NECO GCE result.
Click here to download the image.
Get more educational updates on Letslearn.ng.